Last week, PM announce the latest Malaysia Budget 2013, below are some of the goodies highlight:
1. One month bonus for 1.4 million civil servants.
2. One off RM500 for household income less than RM3,000 and RM250 for single with income less than RM2,000
3. Special incentive RM200 per month for all military personnel.
4. One off RM1,000 for former member of armed force who did not receive any pension.
5. RM100 to all primary and secondary students and book voucher RM250 to all form six and tertiary students.
6. Individual income tax cut by one percent.
7. RM200 debate for aged group 21 to 30 who purchase of 3G smartphone.
8. Oil & Gas - Companies with investment activities in the refinery of petroleum products will be provided with tax allowance of 100% for the period of 10 years.
So, which company will gain in terms of profit?
Personally, I think all the Telco's will doing very good, then company like Dialog, SkPetro and CBIP will doing very good in next coming year due to tax incentive.