Buying Stock for Dividend income will not afraid of market crash!

"OMG... market is down again..." that was the history happen on 2009, some day in month of March. The news start to spread from US to all over the world. I still remember that scary news, market index was continuously down for 8 days without rebound! Then it just rebound for a day, but continue to break lower record again on next day when the market open.

It's hardly for anyone today to imaging how terrible the feeling if one just invest few thousand into stock market on the time. The ten thousand invested will end up became five thousand in few weeks time. I still remember my favourite blue chip stock like Maybank and Tenaga, both gave the discount of more than 50% in 6 months time! No joke, in less than half year, your asset just reduce by half!

I have record down all these investment lessons in a note book, it serve as a purpose to remind me, market is unpredictable, the party could end any time even in a big bull run. That's why don't speculate too much, instead look for dividend income stock and build the passive income asset as early as possible. This is what I always advise all my client, but sadly, very few people actually take note of this.

Thanks God... it's December again, someone ask me what happen if market crash! My answer is, why should I afraid... even if market really crash tomorrow, I can still receive my dividend income! To my surprise, he did not believe invest in stock market can generate so much passive income! Stay tune for my next post on what are the dividend received in the month of December.
.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Sell or Buy Odd Lot using Cimb iTrade?

Cimb Dividend Reinvestment: How to do it online?

Bursa Anywhere App