Professional Trader

One of my friend ask me how easy to be a professional trader? (buy and sell stock to earn a living)

He want to find out how much a trader can earn per month and if he is suitable for this job. Well, I told him, become a trader is not easy, it require special skill, similar to lawyer or doctor. However, one can train to become "subject matter expert".

 I don't know how much a professional trader earn on average... As long as one can take some money from the market, it's good enough. I belief if one can continue doing the same thing every day, he / she will become an expert. If an expert repeat the same thing again and again, he / she will become a winner. In other words, practice make it perfect.

I don't trade every day, as some day we just know it's not suitable for trading. It's no point to trade if you can not make the money. If you ask me today (31 Dec 2013) suitable for trading or not? My answer is yes, if you want to know what I trade for today, just click on below:

 
.
One may not understand what I am doing if just look at the above print screen. Let explain further, I bought AmBank and Sold Ambank, with buy order more than sell order. I also bought YTL and sell YTL, with buy more than sell order. I collect more FGV and net sell for CIMB. With this, I am sure there are few hundred of contra gain for today, not bad in the situation where market index drop by 5 points! The report will come out on next working day.
.
Let see what's the yesterday's result from the report when the market index surged by more than 10 points:


 With total of 9 contra gain, from 2 figure to 3 figure, all add up with total of 4 figures! Seem very easy, but those involve in the trading will know it's not that simple. Last, this info is for your reading pleasure only, don't follow what the trader buy or sell, as trader may change the mind any time. Anything buy may sell in next minute or hold for few days. Don't forget, I have practice this skill for many years!

Happy New Year Eve of 2014! (功力又增加一年!)
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Sell or Buy Odd Lot using Cimb iTrade?

Cimb Dividend Reinvestment: How to do it online?

Bursa Anywhere App